On Sun, Nov 9, 2014 at 5:43 PM, Amitha Singh <amithasi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Cinemax (now PVR) at central, belandur, bengaluru has subtitles for big
> hero 6.
> There, Udhay... I've unlurked for a bit.

Thanks for all these information. There seems to be an increase in theatres
showing English subtitles these days. I have got confirmation that Fame
Shankarnag and Cinepolis in Meenakshi Mall in Bengaluru are showing
Interstellar with full movie subs.

I might try to create a crowdsourced site so that folks can add the
theatres listings playing movie subtitles. The only thing I'm not sure is
if this would be legal ? i.e. would the multiplex owners be ok with this ?

Regards,
Bharat