I find bottom posting a little .. dinosaur-ish. Corporate email has
effectively institutionalized top-posting, and the default now seems to be
to top-post for a general reply, and to reply inline for specific points.
I find it amusing how the bottom-posting brigade tries to claim that
top-posting is insensitive/ boorish/ uncultured/ etc. This is almost like
that other great concept, Mansplaining- something that is now thrown about
when you're convinced about your way being the only way (and is also used
more as a way to belittle others than for anything else).

Anyway, lolz.