Udhay Shankar N wrote:

Looks like an interesting engineering (and social) challenge, even with
the various components being generally available. Let me know if you need a
referral to someone with experience in this field.

​Did the Almighty Rodent do something in this space, Bruce?​

Certainly. Disney built the first monorail in daily service in the US (still runs the largest system by daily boardings), was one of the first Von Roll aerial tramway installations (later two), created the "PeopleMover" concept with moving platform boarding, traveling theater seating, OmniMovers(tm), and a dozen others.

But more importantly, I know a couple of former Imagineers who did some of this work who are now independent and available as consultants or designers.

I've done a bit of work and more than a bit of research in this field myself, though it was focused on moving crowd management.

Cheers,
/ Bruce /