I am going through a transition into a slower pace of life. Knowing the
eclectic nature of this list, I wanted to hear from others who have "been
there, done that." After years in the corporate world, I decided to quit
the fast paced life anf become a consultant. My goal was to have more
control over my time, but somehow I found myself living an equally busy
life.

I am now thinking of cutting down my consulting assignments and decisively
slowing down my life, to stop hopping from one task to the other like a
maniac, and to relish reading books and watching plays, and the company of
friends. To those who are ahead of me in this ambitious path, my question
is, "What do you.love the most about living a slower life?"

Looking forward to the answers.

Veny

PS: Yup, confirmation bias :-)