Speaking of that – the Chennai Ramakrishna Math has a large number of Swami
Ramakrishna and Vivekananda’s works but transcribed into word or something of
the sort, and not in a Unicode font either.  So trying to turn them into HTML
or make them into something cross platform is resulting in a ton of errors and
they’re even thinking of having volunteers transcribe the lot again.

Someone who knows what he or she is doing in this area and wants to help out
please let me know, I’ll put you in touch with the appropriate person at the
Math.

On 31/05/17, 2:32 PM, "silklist on behalf of Srini RamaKrishnan"
<silklist-bounces+suresh=hserus....@lists.hserus.net on behalf of
che...@gmail.com> wrote:

    https://istore.chennaimath.org/product/spiritual-heritage-of-india/

    The spiritual heritage of India by Swami Prabhavananda; I highly recommend
    this, as well as dipping as needed into the voluminous  works of Swami
    Vivekananda.