What a small world! I met Avi the last time I was there. Awesome! So let me
give you a review of the game after this long weekend. Are you guys
planning to come to Delhi anytime soon? Or not so soon?

Nikhil Mehra
Advocate
B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) (NLSIU), LL.M (Northwestern)

Chambers of Nikhil Mehra
E-348 Ground Floor | Greater Kailash - II | New Delhi 110048
+91 98107 76904
nikhil.mehra...@gmail.com