That'd be IBM / Softlayer.  My usual long time contact there for security stuff
quit along with their former CEO, and both of them went off and started a new
company (Stackpath) with the 4 billion IBM paid him for acquisition, once he
got passed over for the top cloud role at IBM in favour of a lifer IBM exec.

Stackpath is currently eating the lunch of quite a few outfits in the network
security space, and most everyone is eating IBM's lunch in the cloud space in
any case.  And a lot of the top talent at Softlayer seems to have moved along
with those two to Stackpath.

So got to see who is left out there with a reasonable amount of abuse / policy
enforcement clue.

If this isn't resolved I'll move my hosting elsewhere.

--srs

On 09/02/18, 12:34 PM, "silklist on behalf of Bharath Chari"
<silklist-bounces+suresh=hserus....@lists.hserus.net on behalf of
ch...@arachnis.com> wrote:

    On 02/09/2018 04:11 AM, Udhay Shankar N wrote:
    > On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 7:22 AM, Tomasz Rola <rto...@ceti.pl> wrote:
    >
    > Lo and behold, my connection has been cut off for few hours...
    > ​It looks like your ISP is on Microsoft's blocklist. You should check with
    > them. See below, ​your message is bouncing to all silklist addresses
within
    > the Microsoft universe:
    >
    >      550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [50.23.85.242] weren't sent.
    > Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    > is on our block list (AS3140). You can also refer your provider to
    > http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors. [
    > DM3NAM03FT057.eop-NAM03.prod.protection.outlook.com]

    Looks like the IP block of lists.hserus.net is on Microsoft's blocklist.
    Not Tomasz's.