I more recognize numbers these days than remember them, although I could probably manage most family members' numbers, and likely my own. Addresses are going too, as I increasingly delegate navigation to my phone.

I'm trying to do less of that, although I do find it extremely helpful to have my phone find the fastest route given current traffic conditions. Still, I want to retain my excellent sense of direction and geology. It would be a sad day if I lost my ability to be plunked down pretty much anywhere in the San Francisco Bay Area and find my way to pretty much anywhere else in that area.

Also, if you are walking in San Francisco, all of the route-finding assistants insist that the shortest walking route goes straight over the steepest hill in the neighborhood. They don't seem to think that you wouldn't want to go to the top of Nob Hill and descend the Broadway steps. This means I am often better off with my own dead reckoning in the City than Siri's or Google's.