This is whatever Ra Jesh was cooking his fish in.

Whether that is black bean sauce, black pepper sauce etc is an exercise left to
his taste buds.

On 04/09/18, 11:03 AM, "silklist on behalf of Deepa Mohan"
<silklist-bounces+suresh=hserus....@lists.hserus.net on behalf of
mohande...@gmail.com> wrote:

    What is this "thickened black sauce" you are talking about? Sounds like my
    cooking when I've forgotten things...