There is one worthy on the list who will surely agree with you

        --srs

On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 7:05 PM +0530, "Nishant Shah" <itsnish...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I got excited at the thought of edibles on a silk party. Then i realised
you were talking of food. On other notes, the other edibles are also
strictly speaking, vegetarian. I do not champion this because I live in the
NL (I actually don't consume them myselves), but the thought of seeing a
collection of silksters high, is tickling my funny bones.

--
Dr. Nishant Shah (Ph.D.)
Director (Research), Centre for Internet and Society,Bangalore, India (