Hi !

I'm Huda and I'm honoured to be part of the Silklist group. Udhay mentioned
that I need to introduce myself so here's a little bit about myself.

I live in Bangalore but I'm Hyderabadi. Here, in Bangalore, I run a company
called The Huda Bar - we manufacture organic energy bars.

I've an grad degree in dental surgery and a post graduate degree in
Regenerative medicine - I worked with stem cells for a while before
regulatory issues narrowed the scope of human stem cell research.

I've worn a lot of hats and worked even more jobs, too many to list off the
top of my head. My current hobby is to try and destroy my motorcycle on off
road jaunts, while asking myself why I do this to myself.

I've met a few Silklist folks over the last couple of years and I look
forward to our conversations!

That's it for now, see you guys soon!

Huda