My top 10 (no ranks) this year:
A Horse Walked Into A Bar - David Grossman
Milkman - Anna Burns
Less - Andrew Sean Greer
Not Quite Not White : Losing and Finding Race in America - Sharmila Sen
Winners Take All : The Elite Charade of Changing The World - Anand Giridharadas
The RTI Story : Power To The People - Aruna Roy
Everything I Never Told You - Celeste Ng
Partitions Of The Heart - Harsh Mander
Bombay Balchao - Jane Borges
Twitter and Tear Gas : The Power and Fragility of Networked Protest - Zeynep
Tufekci

Ingrid Srinath
@ingridsrinath