On Mon, 23 Mar, 2020, 19:17 Srijith Nair, <s...@fastmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the reply Kiran. Quick follow up question - do you jot things
> down in a digital tool or paper and pen?

I use paper for essays and talks. Can't focus with a digital medium. I then
transcribe it with a standing desk. Can't do it sitting down.

After years of using hacky solutions like bathroom stools on the table, or
portable folding tables like the Levit8, I finally invested in a proper
standing desk. One of my better investments. Now I have one at both home
and work.

This month I added a walking treadmill to the setup. It arrived just in
time for lockdown. I'm surprised at how easy it was to adapt to it.

Kiran

Kiran