If there is a reputable auctioneer in bangalore your best bet is to auction
this collection through them

Are there any books?

On 11/04/20, 6:11 PM, "silklist on behalf of Pooja Sastry"
<silklist-bounces+suresh=hserus....@lists.hserus.net on behalf of
pooja.sas...@gmail.com> wrote:

    > Pooja
    >
    > If you have a working cassette and CD player, please let me know.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Lakshmi

     Hi Lakshmi, sorry this comes late, but we do have working cassette and CD
    players, will be happy to show you.

    I’ve had a very good experience with the antique dealer Ramachandra his
    > number is +91 96866 71615, he has a store (more of godown really) off
    > Commercial Street.
    >
    > Also, in case you find any fountain pens or stationary in there, I’ll be
    > happy to pay you for them as I collect fountain pens.
    >
    > If you are fine with it, me and my wife would be happy to come over (we
    > are quarantining ourselves until the 31st)  and look at those wooden boxes
    > as she loves them as well.
    >
    > —
    > Thank you,
    > Bharath

    I'm sorry for the late response, Bharath! Thanks so much for this lead,
    will follow this up after the lockdown. We do have fountain pens, and you
    and your wife are welcome to come over to look at them and the wooden
    boxes, except it looks like it will have to be after April now.

    Hope you are all safe and well, everyone. Enjoying the thread on behaviour
    change post-Coronavirus and thinking about how there's probably no "normal
    we can go back to" now.

    Pooja