Much better now than I was last week, thanks!

(for the other members of the list, I had a bad two weeks of covid and came out
of hospital last Saturday)

On 23/10/20, 11:19 AM, "silklist on behalf of Deepa Mohan"
<silklist-bounces+suresh=hserus....@lists.hserus.net on behalf of
mohande...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Indeed it is, thank you Suresh, and I hope you are recovering steadily!