Hi all,

I find myself in an (academic) article-reading mood these days and also trying
to get some basic understanding of subject areas I don't usually work in.

So trying my luck to see if any of you would like to suggest articles or
article-length posts that captures either the essence of big problems in your
space or fundamental work done in your field that has had far-reaching
consequences.

The more self-contained and simple the article it, the better :)

I'll start off. I have an interest in computer security and would suggest at
least two papers:

- Programming Satan’s Computer:
https://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~rja14/Papers/satan.pdf
- Reflections on Trusting Trust: