enlightened read "TOOTH TRUTH," Our teeth have a great deal to do with our
Immune system and a tooth over the Heart Meridian can cause problems with the
heart. This book states that there are many things worse than having a tooth
pulled. One of the very worst is getting a root canal or having mercury
fillings put into our mouths, as the mercury leaches out of the fillings and
into our bones and throughout the rest of our bodies.  Hulda Clarks book
touches on this but this book goes much more in-depth on the subject.  Carol