> From:          mbgu...@julian.uwo.ca
> Date:          Mon, 17 Aug 1998 00:30:04 -0400
> To:            silver-list@eskimo.com
> Subject:       Re: Water

Hey guys,
        You might try Yucca plant. It will suds up just like soap, when you
put it in water and shake it up, and it will continue to do that for
years. Some call it nature's soap. It will not harm you if you take
it internally, and in fact it has some very good benefits, such as
being a good colon cleanser!
        Hope this helps!
        Jim