Chris Gupta,

Thank you for correcting my error(s). As you can tell I haven't taken
the time yet to compile a decent library on CS or absorb all the
materials that are relevant. To that extent this is a case of the
blind leading the blind. I *am* dependent on people like yourself who
have more insight to correct me when I stray...

Thank you!

Mike D.