You sound skeptical.

This colloidal silver had a distinct metalic taste, as does
mine with the little 24 volt generator.

And the girl who took it was finally relieved of unrelenting
headaches from neurological Lyme.  I interviewed both her
mother & her father about it.  It also prevented bronchitis
that she had a history of.

Maybe you were just joking.  Whether or not, that's o.k.
But I don't doubt this was real colloidal silver.  And many
people who are asymptotic have used hvac and protein silver,
so I'm just trying to determine what would be best for me.
I've only used CS 4x in the past 8 weeks (on "silver
sabbatical") but it's time to get back on it.  (My shoulders
are starting to act up and feel heavy; a sign of a relapse
for me.)

Sincerely,
Nancy B.
~~~~~