I'm a fairly reasonable distance from you.  I will email you
my town & phone #.  My husband made the device, so it'd be
best if he presents it.

Also, I'm soon to order a Motherlode; it's$100 more than I
expected though!  Wish I had a job of my own to pay for this
expensive "toy."  Info on the motherlode can be found at
http://www.register.com/motherlode/index.htm .  (I'm not
advertising; just curious about what others think about this
device.)

Sincerely,
Nancy B.
bernt...@altavista.net ch...@altavista.net