Whitney wrote:

> The condition of my scalp improved dramatically.  But the whole
> thing lasted about two scary, unpleasant days (my typical Herx time)
> and taught me a few things:
>
> 1.  Never underestimate the possibility that a substance (especially
> CS!) will be absorbed through the skin.
>
> 2.  Start with lower doses of CS!

It continues to amaze me the variation between people. We've had a
couple folks react severely to what seemed like a smallish dose of
CS. But if you've got something that's easy for the CS to kill you're
going to feel it, fast! Thanks for sharing your experience, Whitney.

Don't give up!

Mike D.
[mdev...@mail.id.net                       ]
[Speaking only for myself...              ]