From:   Brooks Bradley [mailto:e...@airmail.net]
Sent:   Friday, July 03, 1998 2:53 AM
To:     silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject:        Re: Testing CS/grapefruit seed extract

 Your reference to "brain fog" prompts me to offer the following
suggestion.   Our research group has been doing some investigational
inspections of existing literature/research results relating to
Excitotoxins----and their effect on the human brain.  Among our sources we
discovered the work of Dr. Russell L. Blaylock, M.D.  Our entire staff was
thunder-struck by the evidence Dr. Blaylock revealed.  I encourage all
members of this list to avail themselves  of a general review of his work.
This gentleman is a "world-class"  neurosurgeon/pathologist who
communicates quite understandably to the lay-person.  For a revealing,
shocking revelation of one of the most tragic....and pressing problems
faced by the U.S. public I highly recommend you access a fascinating recent
public interview between Dr. Blaylock and radio host Jeff Rense.  This
interview may be accessed by contacting
http://www.audionet.com/shows/endofthe line/archive.stm    then click on
the July 2  program.  I believe this to be "cutting-edge" information.  Our
research group is a non-profit, privately-funded group with absolutely NO
connection to Dr. Blaylock or his staff.  Brooks Bradley.

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@id.net>