Hi List;

    We just ordered some Rife books and tapes from Borderlands. (This is
not an ad) and they sent us their Volume 53, Number 2, Second Quarter
1997 Borderlands Quarterly Journal of Research. On pp 21-25 there is a
very good article about CS, has anyone seen it?

"Colloidal Silver: A Closer Look" by Peter A Lindemann.

I am a rank amateur to CS making, but IMHO this was very inclusive and
helped me understand alot about CS. There are some very interesting
facts (?)  in this article that I believe may affect the CS testing!

    They also list other articles on their web site about the moons
affects on making colloidal silver. (search archives)

I went to their web site and was hoping I could find the article, to
perhaps share it, but no luck. Not knowing what the copyright laws
on-line are, I think we would need permission from them and I'd love to
have everyone on the same page with some CS information, that we may
agree on in this article.

Alot of what he says, is very contrary to what manufacturers have told
me.
Why am I surprised?

If anyone has any ideas about how to get this article so we can share it
legally, please e-mail me at c...@jps.net/

Borderlands web site is at: www.borderlands.com. (Sorry I do not yet
know how to do HTML, which is probably very obvious with how screwed up
my posts are.)

They are located in Bayside Calif at (707) 825-7733.
Editor is Michael Theroux.

chc