Susan/John/list,

If you want to increase the potency of CS and vitamins and drugs you can
elecroprote the cells. This can increase the potency from 20 to 30+. At
these levels in most case you have to reduce the dose. At these increases
of doses some vitamins and most drugs can become poisons.

Definition:

Electroporation: A General Phenomenon for Manipulating Cells and Tissues.
This can be done using micro currents as per Dr. Becks protocols. Head his
warnings!

Some references to check out more details

Explore! magazine Sample articles. Robert C. Beck is the man to check out I
have build these in vivo blood and lymph purifiers. All kinds off patents
on these ideas but totally suppressed from the public. Don't be put off by
the AIDs HIV slant on these, thatÂ’s just the tip. He also made a brain
tuner which does wonders for addiction, depression and generally allows you
to relax - Super! Have also constructed.

http://www.explorepub.com/articles/article_list.html

The following sites sell these devices if you don't want to make them
yourself. They have lots of data and references also. THEY HAVE
TESTIMONIALS AT THERE SITE PROTOCOLS ON DEALING WITH LYME DISEASE.

http://www.sota-inc.com/

Highly recommend you get Bob Beck's video, paper with circuits and brain
tuner audio tape. All this stuff is cheap. I have no connection with them.

This paper is available, as pdf file, on the following web site (when its
working keep trying):

http://www.u36.com/~fredw/

This is another place with better prices. Their discussion on these
products is very good but mostly anecdotal.

http://www.ioa.com/~dragonfly/bbstuff.html

Chris Gupta