Becky and List/eners,

I'm a CS secret swisher of mouthfuls of the good brew and your question
is a good one!!. I too am interested in the question does it discolour
your teeth? Mine haven't been white for years despite brushing etc.

I don't believe my teeth have suffered as I've been furtively
swishingand swallowing now for almost 12 months. I also firmly believe
that my mouth and teeth hygiene is better these days and my dental bills
will be less and fewer over the next years.

Does anyone have any ideas how one does successfully and safely whiten
one's yellowing teeth, if that's at all possible after middle age???

Take care and  swiii....ssh that CS liberally before swallowing.

Douglas Haack, Sydney, Oz