Candace, thankyou for your concern. My Silver stain aahh!! posting was
meant to be flippant. But yes! apparently the homeopathic community do
advise to watch for mood swings. In my own case not a real problem when
one considers all of the other chemical in our average diet that can
trigger mood swings.

I'm an absolute convert to the daily silver intake, which I sip all thru
my day. You may have noticed that I'm happy with my achieving my golden
CS now after many months of the greyish brew. (for the newbies: the
cloudy greyish brew is caused when not using distilled water). This is
still OK and I have drunk it daily for months.

BE happy and keep striving for more info on this elixar of a silvered
healthsome future.

Douglas Haack.au