I was just reading on Cayenne this week...figured I would contribute./

DR. CHRISTOPHER ON HEALING WITH CAYENNE
Dr. John Christopher's wisdom and experience will be mainly drawn upon. Dr.
Christopher was a Master Herbalist and Naturopathic Doctor of great renown
here in America and even abroad. His teachings were learned by so many and
his influence was so great, that most would agree that he stood out amongst
the three largest promoters of natural healing in the latter half of the
20th Century.

CAYENNE

1. HEART ATTACKS: In 35 years of practice, and working with the people and
teaching, I have never on house calls lost one heart attack patient and the
reason is, whenever I go in--if they are still breathing--I pour down them a
cup of cayenne tea (a teaspoon of cayenne in a cup of hot water, and within
minutes they are up and around). This is one of the fastest acting aids we
could ever give for the heart, because it feeds that heart immediately. Most
hearts are suffering from malnutrition because of processed food we are
eating, but here it gets a good powerful dose of real food and it's
something that has brought people in time after time. This is something that
everyone should know how great it is, because a heart attack can come to
your friends or loved ones any time. And even yourself. The warm tea is
faster working than tablets, capsules, cold tea, because the warm tea opens
up the cell structure--makes it expand and accept the cayenne that much
faster, and it goes directly to the heart, through the artery system, and
feeds it in powerful food. [Dr. Christopher¹s Newsletter 1-12]