Hi Kathryn,
Yes these are the posts I wanted. Pls. forward them to me privately - Thank
you!

I have googled it but am looking for as much info as I can get in case I
missed something. Will check out the Mayo Clinic as soon as I can.
Claire
 
<snipped>There were some posts in the beginning of April, if that is what
you 
are talking about I can forward them to you.
 The Mayo Clinic has a great website that has good info on 
Hyperthyroidism. A family member of mine has this problem, so we have 
been through it from the medical point of view. Maybe you can google 
it.
 


--
The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.

Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org

To post, address your message to: [email protected]

Address Off-Topic messages to: [email protected]

The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down...

List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>