Hello. I know we've talked about vitamin A supplementation recently.
Does anyone have links or information on 'how much' we and our children
REALLY need or can handle (I mean other then the low end RDA!).

Or information on deficiencies etc.  I have a holistic parenting group
and there is talk and questions about supplementing with it. I'd like to
research it before I offer my 2 cents, but all I have come up with seems
to be the standard RDA info. There has been some talk raised by one mom
of a 3 yr old asthmatic boy that the vitamin a in larger doses is
important for him when he has an attack, but at one point how does she
figure out how much is too much etc.??

Articles or links would be most helpful since unfortunately I can't dig
through the archives. ;-)

Warmly

Wendy
Canada