"Alternative therapy may have led to deaths"

Of all the stupid, irrelevant, misleading titles to
put on an article, this takes the cake.

Nothing in the article even suggested that her
involvement in Alternative Therapy had anything to do
with her death. Is a hot tub alternative therapy?
Maybe the golf cart was alternative therapy?

And no, unless they drove the golf cart into the hot
tub and crushed themselves, it had nothing to do with
their deaths.

On the amazing side, the quotations from her journal
would certainly catch my attention if I was an MS
victim reading this article.

      Make free worldwide PC-to-PC calls. Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger
with Voice at http://ca.messenger.yahoo.com/