  From: Wendy
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2007 9:43 AM
  Subject: CS>Nebulizers revisited

    My husband and 2 children and I got hit with a nasty cold/flu/virus or
whatever the damn thing is. I got hit the hardest.. And  I have tried
everything over the course of 2-3 weeks (CS, oil of oregano, oregamax, nac,
hoemopathics, ozone therapy, acidophilous, mega sodium ascorbate, mustard
plaster, cold wet sock treatment, sweat bath to raise core temp and burn it
out, Echinacea combo, radiance reiki, then when it went to my sinuses I've
tried cs in netti pot, h202 in netti pot, salt water, rebounding, vitamin c
flush, home remedies like 'tomato hot tea', apple cider vinegar, natural Sinus
Buster from the health food store.)   I am feeling some relief today from
rebounding consistently but I can't taste or smell yet. My nostrils are clear
but my head is still stuffy.

    I made a dandelion, sprout, lettuce, banana &apple smoothie today and took
a b complex and feel much more normal ;-)

    I must say that it would have been way easier to have a nebulizer from the
get go. BUT each time I go to buy one I can't figure out   WHICH ONE. we have
no archives here. but I recall the size of particles to be important.. But then
someone uses a humidifier from Walmart don't they????

    Any recommendations on WHICH NEBULIZER to buy that would work for the whole
family.

    Thanks  SO much.

    Wendy