From: Dee  <d...@deetroy.org>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 9, 2007 6:12:55 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Pet Food

Its not just the contamination, its what can be in it. See
http://www.trilogyonline.com/Trilogy/Pets/PetsHome
aspx?Ath=&realname=10042285 Dee -------Original Message------- From: Pat Date: 05/09/07 05:49:10 To: silver list Subject: CS>Pet Food
Some dogs will eat . Sometimes raw meats are just not an option (traveling
in a truck or RV) but I'm worried about manufactured foods. Even the quality
foods can accidentally contain a contaminated ingredient. Pat