I am way behind in my emails and just now came across this,I would really like a copy of Nancy's journal too. Thank you. Susan lex...@look.ca ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tel Tofflemire" <telt...@yahoo.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 5:44 AM
Subject: Re: CS>TO TERRY - In memory of Nancy

I have a friend, who has a 40yr. something daughter
with MS.  Please send it to me terry.  Thanks !
telt...@cableone.net
Tel Tofflemire

Terry Chamberlin wrote:

>For those of you whom I have not sent it to, I have
>copy of her 2-year journal that she kept as she
>vanquished MS with CS. Contact me and I will send
it
>to you.
>
>Terry Chamberlin

I would like a copy of it, too, please.  Our rescue
beagle Lucy has
recently been diagnosed with degenerative myelopathy
(DM), which is
often called canine MS.  Maybe there would be some
tips to help Lucy.  I
didn't know CS is effective against MS.  I look
forward to receiving the
journal.

I don't believe I knew Nancy, but I do send prayers
and heartfelt
sympathy to her family and those of you who knew and
loved her.

Thank you very much,
Susan

--
The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing
Colloidal Silver.

To post, address your message to:
silver-list@eskimo.com

Address Off-Topic messages to:
silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com

The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are
currently down...

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>

Tel Tofflemire
Dewey, AZ.