I have been doing this since it was mentioned here,  about 3 times per
week--sprinting, then walking, rather than all walking or slow jogging.  I
have been very pleased.  I feel stronger and I think it may have revved up
my metabolism, because when I don't overeat, I lose a pound or two; and
when I do overeat, I don't gain so easily like I normally would.  Plus I
love the fact that I can get it over with so much faster!  Lisa