Short and Sweet,

When I finish the web page, I will post a link.

I think the one mistake we all make is to think that all animals and people were created equal.
 ( Only relative to rights, not relative intelligence or disposition )
This certainly applies to dogs.

Many types and dispositions of dogs exist. Training problems can be critical. When a dog is worth, 5, 10 or $15,000 one does not fool around with mickey mouse methods. No matter if one owns the dog of it is the property of others.

At Disney World, a dog may come in on Wed and have to be in movies on Friday.

Most of my ideas are from good training books and from talking with professional trainers.

Some have replied to me off list and suggest they know all they want to know.

To the ones that leave any list because of a few messages they don't want to read, I have this to say.

This is admitting that mail cannot be managed properly.

100 messages in the IN box ?  Heaven forbid.

Study your software and "Train" it to manage your mail.
Easier than training a dog, and not nearly so controversial.

Some may recall I did a mail help list just for the silver list a few years back. I solved the problems for most everyone, if it was solvable.

Hopefully, I did not offend anyone. Most of the harsh instances I mentioned are rare and far between. 99 % of the time, dogs are not hard headed and respond without the harsh correction.

Likely no one even knows what I mean by "Harsh Correction".

Watch for the link and a summary of my ideas with examples.
As I said, some have admitted their mind is made up and they know all they want to know. No one shall twist their arm.

Sorry for all the off topic stuff, but it does have a bearing on our health, and on the blood pressure. ( for some )

Wayne