Carlos,
You could get something like a battery operated toy boat propellor or cocktail
stirrer and use
that to keep the batch moving. Or do what someone on the list (Ode?) does; is
install a small
lamp under the vessel to promote water movement. Enhance by putting a funnel in
the
vessel, wide end over the lamp.

OK,
Tony