Silver Smith posts:

"I use a $6.00 fish tank bubbler I got at Walmart that works great. I am able
to consistently make clear 20 ppm.  Before I implemented the bubbler, it was
hard to get above 13-15 w/o it beginning to turn yellow.  I run the bubble tube
all the way to the bottom between the electrodes so the bubbles run up the side
of the 1 Qt jar.  Works great. Very consistent batches. "

I wonder if you would be so kind as to run a little experiment for the benefit
of the group?

Run a batch with your bubbler for the same amount of time but do not apply any
voltage.  Then measure your ppm and let us  know the result.
Best Regards,
Arnold Beland
www.atlasnova.com