    *From:* Deborah Gerard [mailto:devorah...@yahoo.com]
    *Sent:* Sunday, June 17, 2007 9:53 PM
    *To:* silver-list@eskimo.com
    *Subject:* Re: CS>Re: Folic acid

    I use a little baking soda, without aluminum in it, in a little
    water and get instant relief...beware though you burp really
    loud...haha

    */Dee <d...@deetroy.org>/* wrote:

        Is not something like bicarbonate better for 'heartburn'
        (indigestion) than
        prescription meds. My husband took these things for years and
        completely
        messed his digestive system up. He now gets no pain at all
        since he's
        stopped taking them. Dee

            --

        why, but it might not be a good idea to hang around and find
        out.>

        -- (Terry Pratchett, Wyrd Sisters)