Regarding several comments on stomach problems, may I say it's sometimes the
simple things that can provide healing.  For instance, plain yogurt.  Take a
spoonful or more with each meal, and over time you will see improvement.  I've
done this for myself and a rescue dog who was vomiting and seen really good
results.

Also, taking Braggs raw Apple Cider Vinegar a couple times a day really
strengthened my immune system.  Does wonders for a sore throat too.   Not
everyone can tolerate the smell or taste, but doesn't bother me.  The first
time I taste Kombucha tea  it tasted exactly like ACV except it was sweeter.
The Kombucha mother looks much like the raw ACV mother.

Both of these are fermented foods and would be easy enough to add to your diet.

Cindy