Hi Forum!
I read both Ruth Strackbein’s and Wayne’s posts with interest, and as always my
concern is greatest at the fact that most people are (still) not conscious of
the need to feed on living (green vegetable) food, and NOT on canned,
processed, old, stale stuff.
As strong as this, is the advice NOT TO COOK FOOD TWICE. Cook as much as you
and your family eat, don’t overdo (ingesting two thirds of your plate is a good
yard stick) and don’t ever re-cook.

For respected Ruth’s

>> Do eat bananas and cantalope. I know bananas are supposed to be
>> constipating<<

I am continually craving for bananas, which started when I Scuba-dived: In
terms of alimentation for divers bananas are # 1.

Constipation? I risk to believe, and utter that it is personal.
It might be of help if you take in enough liquid (water?) during the day: 8
glasses - say 4 in the morning, 4 in the afternoon is a good measurement.

I once received an article about bananas and the nutritional riches they
render; probably got it from this same Forum long ago.

I tried to cut it down to the acceptable amount of KB’s for sending, but I
still have fingers of lead for computing, and it keeps saying ‘26 KB’ even
cutting into 7 pieces, and I would not want to let that spoil my mood or make
me going bananas (as it already does…)

So anyone interested in the article which I titled ‘going bananas’, please
write to: luzy...@une.net.co
and I’ll send you the article.
Really worth reading!

FaithStFrancis