Well you see Ruth, it should work well, because it means that no-one is ever
turned away from medical care, whether they have money or not.  Years ago we
had a wonderful health system until the managers got in and then it all went
wrong.  It used to be a patient orientated system but now it has to pay for
itself and all the administrative lot.  Patients are now somewhat of a
nuisance, or so it feels like.  We still have marvelous hospital staff and
doctors and have access to things like MRI and everything for nothing at all
  It all comes out of indirect taxes (i.e. Petrol, cigarettes etc.,) but it
definitely depends on where you live in the country, as to the level of care
you get.  Dee

    --

<The calender of the Theocracy of Muntab counts down, not up. No-one knows
why, but it might not be a good idea to hang around and find out.>

-- (Terry Pratchett, Wyrd Sisters)