Hi Ruth,

I'm curious.  Do you also have an unidentified cough
off and on with the pain in your ribcage area?  Reason
I'm asking is because several in my family have acid
reflex accompanied with a little cough.  Some of the
symptoms you described, especially after eating
various foods, sound a lot like what they experience.
Just curious, tho, as you've never mentioned having a
cough.

Also, have they ever tested you for an ulcer?

Take care,

Gail

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
bargains.