thanks for the suggestion Gail, Ill make a note of it for future reference. Currently I am gearing my own treatment with things that can either be easily and cheaply made (like the colloidal silver) or food based (and herb) ways to help the body. I have been able to make alot of changes for the better, 10 years ago I couldn't even do my own dishes and now I'm going to school. I really believe that health dosnt have to be a venue of expensive supplements if we just take the time to know what our body wants.

Gail Naranjo wrote:

Meggan, again NOW has a product called "Glyconutrient
Complex around $21 for 90 capsules that really does
help with pain.  Have heard others praise
glyconutrients as being one the the best (if not the
only thing) that has helped them with their
fibromyalgia.  I, myself, have always wanted to give
them a try, but found them to be pretty pr icy.  The
NOW brand is a good alternative and not a bad product
at all.

Gail