From: Cinder Ella <mcomfy...@yahoo.ca>
To: Colloidal Silver List <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, July 2, 2007 2:42:06 PM
Subject: CS>Carbon Bound Organic Silver

I'd like to know if anyone on this list has ever heard of a product called Intra Max from Drucker Labs. http://www.druckerlabs.com/intramax.html They say they have carbon bound organic silver and zeolites in the product. I sent away for their information kit for health care practitioners and in great detail this is what they explain, and that colloids of any kind should be avoided because the molecules are larger than their silver. It looks like an amazing product with over 415 ingredients in it all certified organic etc and I'm going to try it but just wondering if anyone has already checked it out and what results you have.
Doris

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the *All-new Yahoo! Mail * <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=40705/*http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca>