Hi, Gail, I have a can of Homozon right on my kitchen cabinet now.

Be sure it is the real thing - there is a knock-off that has an 'e' at the end ('homozone', as opposed to 'homozon'). Here is a link to an image of what the real thing looks like:

http://tinyurl.com/2jdpp6

My oldest son gave it to me some time ago. He says he and his brother have used it with excellent results. However, John says that in his experience , he has to be sure to be near a bathroom when he takes it which is daily.

This is all a matter of amount... like Vitamin C, you take it to what is called 'bowel tolerance' - meaning, just short of the point where it causes diarrhea.

You absolutely will have to adjust this on an ongoing basis too, as your colon gets cleaned out.

Because of past experiences with products with many elements in
them,

There are very few ingredients in homozon, so it doesn't 'have many elements' in it.