Acetic acid is an organic chemical with the precise chemical formula.
CH3COOH If it deviates from that formula, at all, it's not Acetic
Acid...at all. Acetic Acid is Acetic Acid no matter where it comes
from or how it's made. Milk is not a specific organic chemical. Any
comparisons cannot hold water.

The analogy was 'vinegar' <-> 'milk', NOT 'acetic acid' <-> 'milk'...

But this must mean that you believe that petroleum based synthetic analogs of natural vitamins - since they are chemically identical - can/will provide the same benefit as the natural form - which has been proven to be totally false.

If "Acetic Acid" is some sort of "culprit" and both vinegars have a 5% concentration, they will be equally harmful "DUE TO ACETIC ACID CONTENT".

Not true - which you actually point out below...

This one cannot have "harmful concentrations" and that one not, if the concentrations are the same.

True enough, as far as it goes - however, googling reveals numerous references suggesting that concentrations vary widely from what is claimed (both on the label and in marketing material).

Now, other materials present "might" help protect from negative effects of "Acetic Acid" at a given concentration [ if there really are any] ..BUT..that deviates from the subject of harm from consuming -Acetic Acid-

Again, true enough...

*This* cannot be good and *that* bad, if they are exactly the same.

That was my point. Just because distilled vinegar and raw apple cider vinegar both contain 5% acetic acid, doe *not* mean they are the same thing.

"This vinegar contains good Acetic Acid and that vinegar contains bad Acetic Acid", makes no sense at all.

I agree - good thing thats not what I said (or meant).

The only *rational* arguments possible are: What does Acetic Acid do, in what environment?

No, since we aren't talking *specifically* about acetic acid, but about two very different forms of *vinegar*, the only rational argument possible is: what does each form of vinegar do, in what environment, and how do the behaviors *differ*?

Unrefined apple vinegar and distilled vinegar may be different environments for the Acetic Acid , but that doesn't account for the other environments included when either is being used.

True enough... but stand-alone pointless...

For instance: At 5% Acetic Acid concentration and a given equal amount being consumed, is distilled vinegar consumed soon before or after drinking apple cider any different from apple cider vinegar?

But of *course* they are different - since raw apple cider vinegar is *not* the same thing as 'apple cider' (is this raw, organic apple cider? or store bought crap?) + 'distilled vinegar', your comment is just as much 'stand alone nonsense' as Dr Walkers...

But one thing is logically crystal clear:
Dr Norman Walkers statement, taken as presented without further clarification, is
 -stand alone nonsense-.
By ignorance, by carelessness, or by intentional attempts at propaganda.....It's clearly illogical.

While the precise chemical composition of acetic acid in each vinegar may be the same, their behaviors can be *very* different, due to the nature of the *rest* of the *remaining* *95%* of each.

But I agree, his comment, with respect purely to acetic acid content, doesn't make a lot of sense, so I'll be digging out his book sometime this week when I have time and get the context.

Until then, the rest of your comments are pure fantasy based on nothing but smoggy air, but feel free to continue, since you appear to be in love with listening to yourself speak...