Be patient with the newbies. . . they can't research the archives.

Smitty

On 7/18/07, Sandee George <oha...@juno.com> wrote:
HI There Marshall - you know I have been listening to the discussion
about blue half moons
for a very long time and from many on this list and others,  I had these
when I was a child and I was not taking any silver whether it be EIS or
any other product, I remember when I was probably twelve years old, they
suddenly disappeared and have never returned, I have been ingesting EIS
for over three years at a rate of anywhere from 6 oz per day to 48 oz
depending upon what is going on with my body.!!!!   So I fail to
understand what is being discussed.
Regards to all
Sandee
Peace is easy ... it is a Mindset