> Has anyone used CS in ears for Vertigo?  <

I was once trapped 35' off the ground on a very steep roof with vertigo so
bad I was literally afraid of falling to my death. It took extreme
determination not to freak out, and two men to guide me to the ladder, which
I then climbed down with my eyes closed. Then, like a fool, I drove 85 miles
back home by myself, and had to stop several times to be able to see
straight again.

Vertigo has dogged me even to nearly this very day. Back when I was soooo
sick, I would have spells of it that would last for weeks. OK, I'll try not
to dwell on that.

Ever since I dived into alternative medicine, one thing has remained
constant for me and that is vertigo that comes on when I discover that I
have a low grade sinus infection and start treating it. Now, it is the CURE
that CAUSES the vertigo, and when it happens, I know I'm winning  again. I
never get sick enough anymore to have truly bad vertigo.

The last vertigo attack I had prior to a week ago was from exposure to a
very powerful frequency device back in the early spring. I had a very mild
infection without knowing it, and 3 minutes around that device killed it,
with some fairly intense vertigo that following night.

It has been very hot and humid here for a few weeks, and I have a latent eye
infection in only my left eye that only manifests at above 95F. I've had it
for about 6 years after loaning my cell phone to someone who had it. I'm
working on killing that crap for good and aye, so here's what I did.

First I cleaned out my ears with Hydrogen Peroxide after discovering ear wax
buildup. That immediately gave me a very mild case of vertigo. Then I went
to work making an eye preparation that I've been making every summer for
several years now, and have posted about here before, but this time I have a
new twist or two.

But right here, let me say that you will not rid yourself of any sinus
problem without going through the ears and eyes in addtion to the nose.
(Actually you can never totally live without sinus problems in a humid or
damp climate, you just manage them.) My experience is that CS doesn't do
much in the ears, but does a lot in the eyes and nose. H2O2 does more for
the ears, but you better not put that in your eyes or up your nose!

OK so back to the potion: I use 8 ounces of CS, steep one bag of Goldenseal
Tea in it, room temp, for about 30 minutes. I add about a quarter teaspoon
or so of pure powdered MSM to that, then I add a drop or two of Magnascent
Iodine or Detoxified Iodine. In the past, I had warned to discard any such
potion every third day because of mold growth, but the addition of the
iodine seems to have nixed that problem.

I use that as an eye drop and a nasal spray. Taking MSM orally will dry your
sinuses in addition to all this.

Now here's the absolute best food I've ever used for drying up the sinuses:
raw fertilized eggs, from free ranging chickens that ate live bugs, eggs
eaten (but not beaten) on an empty stomach, or chased only by raw honey
and/or raw milk. I'm not kidding.

Two things that I never put up my nose: H2O2 or DMSO; they have both caused
more problems there than they helped.

Daddybob

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
3:52 PM