At 04:36 PM 7/27/2007 -0400, you wrote:

I sent this post to the list last evening. My emailer notified me that
it was transmitted successfully, but I see no evidence that it was, in actuality, posted. It is of no great moment, but I try to keep my postings to a nature I feel is of interest or value to the membership.....but lengthy ones such as this one are somewhat taxing for me, and I genuinely desire for the information to be shared. If this post did, in fact, reach the general list....I would appreciate someone letting me know.
Sincerely, Brooks Bradley.

I got it..and very interesting.

ode

Recently, we concluded some evaluations on the effectivity of an anti-pathogenic air filtration device.